About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
You know You're getting OLD when...
You ask Dippy Daughter to email you a relative's address. You tell her that the address is in the green address book.
She email's you that the address is not in the book. Hmmm, I know it's in there. Write back tell her to look again, maybe it's on the second page.
She tells you again no address for that relative.
Call Dippy Daughter on the phone and tell her to get the address book. Ask here for the first entry under the M's...second entry...low and behold that's the relative you are looking for.
Dippy Daughter states..."I know, but there is no email address written there."
:::Groan:::
When I think address, I think house address. Obviously the younger generation thinks of email addresses first.
posted by Raven @ 3:15 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At April 11, 2007 1:03 PM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    My son's cousins stopped by one time last summer at his house and they wanted to know what that strange thing in the backyard was...It was a clothesline!! Oh how we quickly age. Cheers Raven!!

     
  • At April 11, 2007 3:03 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    Ouch! That hurts. Another one is when they were younger, going through a box of books a friend had given us my daughter brings me book and says there is a CD in it. I look in the book...it's a 45 record.

     
  • At April 11, 2007 3:08 PM, Blogger SkylersDad said…

    I had a friends daughter look at me like I was an alien when I described turntables and albums...

     
  • At April 20, 2007 11:55 AM, Blogger Johnny Yen said…

    My version of this is that when my kids have a question that I can't answer, I tell them to look it up in the encyclopedia. Of course, they usually forgoe the nice World Book Encyclopedia set I bought them-- they go to Wikipedia.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home