About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Back from the Trade Show
I am soooo tired. Why you may ask...well, I'll tell you. What do you get when you send a mother who is alone 4 days a week with the kids? She goes to all of the kid's functions, runs them around town, clean the house, does laundry, all of the other motherly things? Send her to trade show in Orlando for 5 days? You get someone who does her job very well on very little sleep.
I think my liver is going to sue for separate maintenance. After "work" each day a bunch of us would go bar hopping. I got somewhere in the neighborhood of 14 to 16 total hours of sleep during those days.
I met a ton of our customers. I bought a number of them rounds at the bars we went to.
To top it all off my flight was delayed at the Orlando airport. I spent the delay in the airport bar...drinking.
I'll write more later about how busy it was...though I had a blast.
Note to Orange: Sorry I wasn't able to see you but my schedule was just nuts and with 2 kids I knew you wouldn't be able to just drop everything when I was available. (plus a lot of the time I was available was after midnight.)

Labels:

posted by Raven @ 1:16 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At March 28, 2007 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad you had a good time!

    :^)

     
  • At March 29, 2007 1:00 PM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    Welcome back and enjoy some much needed liver repair.

     
  • At March 29, 2007 1:16 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    Duffie: I had a blast...I worked hard, I played hard, and I collapsed when I got home.
    Matt: My liver has already contacted an attorney and I expect to be served with paperwork any day.

     
  • At March 31, 2007 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Orlando has a fine, fine airport-- you could spend an evening barhopping THERE.

    Don't worry 'bout missing us while we were both in Orlando-- we'll be LIVING there shortly, and there's LOTS of nonstop flights from the north down. I expect to see you in the fall when the weather turns, you know...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home