About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Blizzard '07
Well the storm is over now. I thought I would post a few pictures from the morning after. I didn't take any pictures during because all you would have seen is white. The only way I could see my neighbor's house during the storm is that they leave their bathroom light on and I could just make it out across the yard.
This is my backyard. The dog house you see there is for my last dog that was a husky/shepard mix...a big dog.

This is my side yard and part of my driveway.
This is toward the end of my driveway. See the reflecter? That is normally about 3 feet tall.

This is down my street. The plows came through about 2 minutes before I took this picture.


The front of my house. The front steps have almost disappeared.

And for my last picture, this is Fritz trying to figure out how to get back down the driveway over all the snow the plows piled up.

posted by Raven @ 9:13 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At February 15, 2007 11:56 AM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    Wasnt it Great Raven!? Cheers...

     
  • At February 15, 2007 7:53 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    Bah Humbug...I want to move to Phoenix!!

     
  • At February 16, 2007 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    poor Fritz is nuts-deep in snow... I can appreciate that.

    it got REALLY cold down here last nite, down into the low 30's! This AM it was about 38 with a stiff wind and I STILL had 5th graders come to school with shorts, teeshirts and no jackets. THEN they bitch about the cold when we go out for recess.

    HA! We used to put up TARGETS to throw snowballs at in elementary school! Even Kindergartners went outside at recess! don't talk to me about cold when you don't even wear a jacket! Idiots... I'll show 'em your photos on tuesday, tell 'em "SEE? SEE?!?"

     
  • At February 17, 2007 12:13 AM, Blogger Raven said…

    Well there is a difference between you and Fritz is that your nuts were just cut...his are gone.
    I want to hear the reactions the little ones have down there about the snow...do a blog on it or something!

     
  • At April 23, 2007 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor Fritzy...

    -Ravenclaw

     
Post a Comment
<< Home