About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Not enough days...
I was looking at my schedule today and I realize I need more sick days to make sure I (and my family) stay well! Who wants to take a vacation day to go to doctor's appointments? Not me!
I need to go in to have a lunp removed (minor stuff in and out), get new glasses, set up appointments to get my girls that HPV vacine, my own female appointment, plus the routine dentist and ortho appointments. There is something else in there, but I can't remember what...hmmm. Now I can double some of these up, but not many. We all know how doctors like to overbook and keep us in the waiting rooms forever.
So, I need more sick days so I can try to get to all of these. I think I'll just call in dead...
(yes I know it's an old joke but in this case it fits)
posted by Raven @ 8:13 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At March 01, 2007 9:24 AM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    Good Luck with all of that Raven. You are saying the lump is benign I hope!!

     
  • At March 01, 2007 2:47 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    Call in Dead! Hahahaha!

     
  • At March 01, 2007 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I need a whole week just to catch up on sleep...

     
  • At March 01, 2007 9:39 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    Matt - They already know it's benign...it's really minor stuff. Some over active gland somewhere causing these wonderful things. I don't even need to take a full day off work.
    Red - Just wait, it get's more fun the older thew kids get. Especially with girls.
    Orange - I recommend finding a teacher's conference somewhere so you can go and sleep!

     
  • At March 02, 2007 10:02 AM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    Good to hear. HAve a great weekend and enjoy the kitchen sex ; ) Cheers!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home