About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
WTF???
I'm learning more and more about my new job. Different things that need to be done on a daily, weekly, monthly basis...
Today I found emails that should be monitored on a fairly regular basis. What did I find...crap in there going back to January! JANUARY!!
Holy crap!
The person training me is the one who was in charge of it before, so I really can't bitch too much at work. But FUCKING JANUARY!
AHHHHHH!!!!
posted by Raven @ 11:58 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At June 16, 2007 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    January as in work that should have been DONE in january, or merely old mail lying about in the dustbin that needed to be deleted??

    and what's this about "monitoring" email? You turning Big Brother on us?!?

     
  • At June 16, 2007 4:39 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    Crap that should have been DONE in January and are still sitting there. The emails are from publishers telling us what books have gone out of print, price changes and so on. They send them to a special email account that is mine to monitor and take care of what ever comes in.
    I've gotten it taken care of up to the beginning of March...sigh.

     
  • At June 18, 2007 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At June 18, 2007 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oy...I feel your pain.

    I do, I do...

    If anyone can sort through the mess, you can. :^)

     
  • At June 18, 2007 7:43 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    It gets worse. Today I found emails telling me that places had uploaded files. OK...I asked the person training me where those files were...they have no clue. So for the almost 2 years they had that job it was never done.
    Whimper...
    Thanks for the vote of confidence Duffie...How you doin'? You need to update your blog!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home