About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Sunday, June 10, 2007
I'm back!!
Yes, yes...I am back! The battle, for the moment, has been won. CBS is bringing Jericho back for 7 more episodes and they are going to run the first season on re-runs this summer.
Now we are battling to make sure the ratings are up and we get a 3rd, 4th and 5th season.
So I am issuing a challenge...
I challenge everyone who reads this to either watch the re-runs this summer...or go to CBS.com and go to the Full Episodes tab and watch the first few episodes of Jericho. I'm betting you'll be as hooked as I am. (that includes you Orange).
Thanks to everyone who emailed, IM, and left messages on my blog about the renewal. I was on the CBS message board when it was posted and was probably drunk celebrating by the time it actually hit any of the news sites!
While you are surfing the web, go sign this petition letting the networks know that the Neilson rating system is flawed...
http://www.petitiononline.com/62951S/petition.html
Do you really want 5,000 people telling you what to watch on TV? (Next we take on the electoral college)
posted by Raven @ 12:22 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At June 10, 2007 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ::looks left and right, points to chest::

    Who?? ME??

    Hmmmm... Musta' been all those big nuts I unloaded on 'em.

     
  • At June 10, 2007 7:36 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    Yeah you smartass! Go watch a couple of them. The show is so much better than 99% of the drivel you see on the tube now.

     
  • At June 11, 2007 10:32 AM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    Welcome back Raven and congrats on the victory. Cheers!!

     
  • At June 11, 2007 11:54 AM, Blogger SkylersDad said…

    You're back!! Yeah, thought maybe the network abducted you for causing such a stir!

     
  • At June 11, 2007 4:15 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    Matt - Thank you! Have you ever watched Jericho? (I feel like the Jehova Witnesses that showed up on my doorstep a few days ago)

    Skylar - Nope they didn't kidnap me. It's a lot of work to make a mega corporation change it's collective mind! Go watch Jericho!

     
  • At June 11, 2007 11:21 PM, Blogger bubbles said…

    I'm so darn impressed! I will definitely try to catch up.

    Yes, I agree. Nielsen ratings are so, so, so stupid.

    They called and asked us to be a Nielsen household. Strangely, I felt a bit insulted and said, no way.

    Now.... I'm not the elite. That might say that whoever is saying yes is, well.....no wonder TV has crap.

    no offense anyone that is a Nielsen family... really. However, do you see the crap that is on the tube????? It gets worse and worse!!

    Glad the show can continue. I'll try to get on board!

    (sorry about the bunny pic! :-) )

     
Post a Comment
<< Home