About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Half Nude Thursday
It's been a hellacious week at work. It's rush and every time I look at the phone there are at least 3 calls backed up. Plus 2 people are out right now, one with a planned vacation and the other with a death in the family. So we are hurting. And on top of all that we had a major fuck up and in is causing all sorts of problems and complaints. So I am very tired and drank way to much at the pub and then continued once I got home. So instead of posting I am going to invoke another rule of HNT that you can post other pictures.
This includes a story.

A couple of years ago Spencer Tunick decided to Come to Cleveland. Gods knows why, but I'm not going to question Spencer or the Gods' wisdom. My friend Orange, who is a nudist, told me about the photo shoot and forwarded the link to sign up. I thought long and hard about this. Orange had been inviting me to nuddie swims for years. While I do not have issues with the human body, I was a little leary about walking around in front of a lot of people I didn't know. But, I am no great shakes. No one is going to paint some great painting of me and hang me in a museum. This was my one chance to be in a museum. So I took it.

I told no one but my husband and mom about this. Mom told my sister who was slightly horrified, but told me to have fun. It was the end of June and 57 degrees that morning. It was a great equalizer for the men and just plain miserable for me..as I am a huge freeze baby. Orange's wife, who was breast feeling at the time made a comment about frozen cantaloupe, I just looked at my chest and said better than apples. Another friend of orange's (I never caught his name, he was a very dark African American) said at least they weren't Granny Smith apples. I found the hilarious and the rest of the morning passes in a cold but fun manner. Here is a basic
picture of what we got as a payoff for freezing our various body parts off.




The one we got is a little different but it is a beautiful picture and I am proud to own a copy of it and be able to say I was part of it. Now the problem came when they did the women only shot. There were several news agencies there. I had only told a few people about my participation in this. Come Sunday morning I get a call from my sister telling me that her busband had seen my picture in the paper. WHAT!!!

There was my picture on page 2 of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Oh well...I came out and admitted that I did it.

Here is the picture that was in the paper. Look at the center then move to the right and up a bit and there I am. Orange's wife is in there too.

OK...well Blogger is having issues at the moment...click here and it will take you to the sight. I will try posting it later.






posted by Raven @ 10:32 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At August 25, 2006 9:48 AM, Blogger Roger Coss said…

    Good morning Raven,
    My wife and I were there that day also, and then went on to two other installations, Buffalo NY, and and Milford PA. I then went on to do Lyon, France. We have a group for Spencer participants-and those who want to be , at www.spencertunickforum.org
    We have some of Spencer's lesser known work, press photos of his most recent installations, model prints of his Women in Chocolate and Men in Chocholate that he did in Brugge, and a lot more. Do come and join up.

     
  • At August 26, 2006 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ::SIGH:: I remember that oooh so well! 3k people freezing their bunz off (literally!) along the 9th street pier. We left for FLA before the photo was installed at MOCA (Mus. of Contemporary Art) in Cleve, but I get a warm tingly feelin' knowin' that my ass in thar.

     
  • At August 28, 2006 2:39 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    ...and why did you all do this again? What the hell is Spencer Tunick anyway?

     
  • At August 28, 2006 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why did we do it? Why for ART!! And, as Raven said, to get hung in a museum. And because where else (when else?) wouldja' get to be starkers with 3k other folken in public??

    What, you NEED another reason?? >:-)

     
  • At March 21, 2010 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,

    I keep coming to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]marriedsinglemom.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research shows that nearly 50% of all United States grownups are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

    About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

     
  • At December 04, 2010 3:17 AM, Anonymous xxx sex stories animal said…

    I could feel myself getting very wet asJohn began to touch my clit. The next morning my wife sneaks out early while I am still inbed.
    malesubmission stories nifty
    reverse interracial stories
    spanking fetish stories
    bestiality pregnancy stories
    true animal sex stories
    I could feel myself getting very wet asJohn began to touch my clit. The next morning my wife sneaks out early while I am still inbed.

     
  • At December 04, 2010 8:00 AM, Anonymous free sex stories about incest said…

    Itouched its moist warm clit and she almost jumped. At the outset she tried to keep still, but that proved impossible as the strong masculine hands made love to her needy bosom.
    black dick white chick fuck stories
    free male beastiality stories
    xxx incest stories
    read animal sex stories to me
    xxx erotic stories
    Itouched its moist warm clit and she almost jumped. At the outset she tried to keep still, but that proved impossible as the strong masculine hands made love to her needy bosom.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home