About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Half Nude Thursday

My kids had fun drawing on the bottom of my feet, and wanted me to put there art work on the web. I declined though and recommended they find more constructive ways to spend their time, like playing in the street!
This is my ear. It's hard to see in the picture, but there is also a nice crop of grey hair going there too, at my temple. It shows up better under sun light rather than a lamp. The earrings are in my second holes, the ones I got when I started feeling a little old. The thing I forgot when I got them pierced again though was that my ears are very sensitive...and getting the poked higher up hurt like hell!
We are heading out of town tomorrow...hell out of country...Hubby and I are going to Windsor to do a little gambling.
***Edit Friday morning**** I'm sick as a dog, we were leaving tonight for Windsor...it's been pushed back to tomrrow morning...maybe...
posted by Raven @ 9:16 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home