About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Have Nude Thursday
Sorry I skipped last week. Hubby was home early and the kids were at camp, so we indulged in things we don't normally do when the kids are there...Chinese food...get your mind out of the gutter! (but if you see mine down there could you get it for me?) We also did a few other things...thankfully I was able to sleep late on Friday.
This is my foot. Redneck asked for a picture of the sole. I figured I'd indulge him this week. I sit cros legged most of the time, in a yoga position. I see the bottoms of my feet quite often. I never realuized how wrinkly they are though until I tried to take a picture.
Enjoy!
posted by Raven @ 7:54 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At July 30, 2006 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mine are all nasty and calloused from not wearin' shooz for 3/4 of my life... or longer. Niiiice, tho! (and feets are SUPPOSED to be wrinkled!)

     
  • At July 30, 2006 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BTW, when you go on a camping trip and the THING YOU GET TO DO THAT YOU DON'T NORMALLY DO is NOT have big, Kabuki sex in the middle of a full-moon lit field but instead is EAT CHINESE TAKE-OUT.... Well, you're not exactly disproving that ol' theory that married folk get boooorrrring after a few years together.

     
  • At July 31, 2006 5:45 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    That is the sexiest thing in the world, right there Raven. I absolutely love it. Loooove it!!!


    Thank you very, very much. That is a nice gift.

     
  • At July 31, 2006 6:59 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    Glad you liked it Red. And Orange...I didn't go camping, the kids were. My idea of roughing it is a hotel without room service or a pool! Me sleeping in a tent...ewwww!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home