About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Monday, August 21, 2006
Before and After
Redneck and Orange commented about how sexy I looked in my last Half Nude Thursday I thought I would show before and after photos of my diet. Some of you have never seen me as I was and some or you (Mary I know you are lurking around here somewhere) haven't really seen me since I lost the weight. This photo is from just over a year ago at my graduation for my MBA...

This one is from Laura's birthday last month...


I am still trying to get down to close to what I was when I got out of the military. That was after I had my girls...so I know it's possible. Only problem is that I was 12 years younger then...

Oh well, even if don't get down that far I feel much better about myself now. I also feel a heck of a lot healthier.

posted by Raven @ 12:06 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At August 21, 2006 3:27 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    Hey man. You looked good back in the day, but you look totally hot now!

    And that's all I gotta say.

    Breathlessly anticipating this week's HNT...

     
  • At August 21, 2006 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Psst! hey, Red! I just BET you and I can think up some OTHER, CREATIVE WAYS to help her excercise and loose a lotta weight at once, right?? right!?

    heh, heh, heh... (oh, and Red, to make y'all jealous, i got to see her in the altogether when we all posed nakey for Spencer tunick! haa!)

     
  • At August 21, 2006 10:51 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    Awww, you're sweet Red.
    Orange...unfortunatly that was when my weight was on the higher side. Oh-well...maybe he'll come around again!

     
  • At August 22, 2006 11:59 AM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    Oh, I can think of a few! I don't think Raven needs to lose anything. I think she looks smokin' just the way she is.

    And next Spencer tunick that comes around, somebody pull out a camera dang it!

    :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home