About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
I'm feeling verbose this week
I have no idea why...probably too much caffine!

1) first grade teacher: Mrs Krone and St John's Lutheran
2) last word you said: upstairs
3) last song you sang: Pressure by Billy Joel
4) last person you hugged: Mandy
5) last person you kissed: Hubby
6) last time you said 'i love you': To Hubby about an hour ago...
7) last time you cried: Sunday night after Hubby left for Albany...you think after 5 years he could leave each week without me crying! I am such a wimp!
8) what's in your cd player: I don't have a CD player...iPod Shuffle
9) what color socks are you wearing:Black with little pink flowers on them
10) what's under your bed: killer dust bunnies and old textbooks...some spare candles...shoes...probably some books that have fallen off the bed...anything else, I don't want to know about it!
11) what time did you wake up today: 5:45AM
12) current close friend(s): Hubby
13) current hair: Short with curles and waves refusing to be tamed
14) current clothes: Black pants...you already know about the socks...teal shirt...ditched the bra when I got in the house.
15) current annoyance: Someone at work...let's just not go there...
16) current longing: Hubby to find a job back home
17) current desktop picture: a picture of hubby Fritz and Q all sleeping on the couch together.
18) current worry: That Laura is going to end up waiting to go to college and having to work even harder for that degree like I did
19) current hate: The only thing I truly hate is winter...the temps get below 50 and I just want to hibernate
20) story behind your username: Orange nicknamed me Raven in high school thanks to having almost black hair back then. It doesn't really fit anymore with the gray and lots of red in there now.
21) current favorite article of clothing: NADA!
22) favorite physical feature of the opposite sex: Kind eyes...the rest, who cares!
23) last cd that you bought: I have no clue...I think it was one with scary noises on it to play during trick or treat times on Halloween. I haven't bought a music CD in years.
24) least favorite place: standing in front of my microwave in the morning...trying to operate it half asleep to heat up my tea...it's a vicious cycle...need the tea to be able to operate the thing with any competancy, can't get the tea without working it.
25) time you wake up in the morning: usually 5:45
26) do you play an instrument?: Bongos on my kids heads whrn they are being dorks!
27) favorite color: Purple
28) do you believe in an afterlife: yes, I also believe in reincarnation and next time I want to come back as a house cat!
29) how tall are you: 5'10"
30) current favorite word/saying: asshole!
31) favorite book:This is really hard to pick...but I think The Stand by Stephen King is tops on my list
32) favorite season: Any season as long as it is above 50!
33) one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: My Uncle Rich
34) favorite day: Thursday...Hubby comes home!
35) where do you want to go: Arizona...Preferably Phoenix but I'll take anywhere in the state at this point
36) what is your career going to be like: At this point...stagnant
37) how many kids do you want?No more than I have right now! The P word is a very bad one in this house!
38) what kind of car will you have?: My dream car is a converible...but I would be happy with any small car that gets a 100mpg
39) type a line you remember from any book: "Maybe you can take her along with you on a bust," Grandma said. "Maybe that'd perk her spirits up."
"No way," I said. "She already tried being a bounty hunter, and she fainted the first time sone held a gun to her head."
My mother made the sign of the cross. "Dear God," she said.
40) a random lyric: And here you are with your faith and Peter Pan advice. You have no scars on your face and you can not handle pressure.

*specifics*
1. do you/have you done drugs?: no comment
2. what kind of shampoo do you use?: Whatever is in the shower...I'm not picky
3. what are you most scared of?: Water and closed in places
4. what are you listening to right now?: Kelly Clarkson Because of You
5. who is the last person that called you?: Hubby
6. where do you want to get married? Forget it...I'm not doing the singles scene again.
7. how many buddies are online right now?: Do AIMbots count? No...then 3 two are my cousins though.
8. if you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?: a little more up top if you know what I mean
*favorites*
1. color: purple... is there an echo in here?
2. pasta: Any that hubby will fix...if I'm cooking then spaghetti
3. boys names: Well, the one I had picked out if I had a boy was Tymothy Scott
4. girls names: Used them already
5. subjects in school: Religion and Ethics
6. animals: Flamingos, giraffes, moose, and cats dogs and anoles
7. sports: Football!!!
*have you ever*
1. given anyone a bath?: Babies and my grandmother when she was dying of cancer
2. smoked?: Yes...going to try and quit again soon though
3. bungee jumped?: No! I like all my body parts attatched
4. made yourself throw up? Ick no...
5. skinny dipping?: Yes, Aqua Marine pool around 2am
6. ever been in love?: Yes
7. made yourself cry to get out of trouble? No, It takes a lot to make me cry usually and making myself cry in almost impossible
8. pictured your crush naked?: Pictured or taken pictures...this isn't very specific
9. actually seen your crush naked?: ...evil grin...
10. cried when someone died?: Yes...
11. lied: hahahahahah no never
12. fallen for your best friend?: Sort of...he is my love and my best friend
13. been rejected?: nope
14. rejected someone?: I try to be nice...worst one is when I drove a guy home after he showed up drunk at my house and told him not to call me any more!
15. used someone?: Used someone for what...sex...yes...to get my VCR hooked back up...yes...to motivate me to go to the gym...yes...to have a date for a wedding...yes...OK yeah I've used people
16. done something you regret?: Not really everything is a learning experience.
posted by Raven @ 8:01 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home