About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Medication Hangover
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. I spent the weekend on the couch...medicated. This was not entirly by choice. Hubby growled at me if I attempted anything more than going to the bathroom. So I took my medicine like a good girl. Thankfully Hubby left early today which meant I could get up and move around! Yeah!!!
I promised him I would call tomorrow for the follow up (ultrasound) that the emrgency room wanted. I'm also working behind the bar tomorrow during the St. Patty's Day goings ons...hubby wasn't too pleased with that...but growling long distance doesn't have quite the same effect.
Right now I just want to get over my medication hangover and get on with my life.
posted by Raven @ 6:43 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At March 17, 2008 10:44 AM, Blogger Cheer34 said…

    please go for the ultrasound..think about all the people you could accidently hurt if you fainted while driving the car...or worse all the beer you could spill if you fainted at work...should another cyst burst.

     
  • At March 17, 2008 11:54 AM, Blogger Raven said…

    I made the appointment "mom" It's tomorrow morning with a follow up with my regular doctor on Friday.

     
  • At March 17, 2008 12:40 PM, Blogger Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said…

    I love medication of all sorts. the only problem is that when I'm on antidepressants I can't... you know... sink the putt.

    Have a green beer for meee!

     
  • At March 17, 2008 1:09 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    You either are on the wrong type of medication or with the wrong women. hubby was on antidepressants when I met him...no problems there! Any medication that caused me not to be able to sink the putt would make me more depressed!
    Thanks to the ultrasound tomorrow I have to have a liquid dinner...green beer it is.

     
  • At March 18, 2008 11:08 AM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    I hope the bar gig went well, and that you feel better soon. Cheers Raven!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home