About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Crazy Eights
All the upper management is at a trade show...I'm bored and don't really feel like working much...so here is my entertainment for the morning. I stole this off of Skyler's Dad's Blog by the way.

8 Things I’m Passionate About - My kids, My husband, my friends, my pets, reading, holidays, doing things my own way, love

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die - sky dive, travel Europe, live in Arizona, have hubby to myself for a few years, have a convertible, see the Aurora Borealius, see a cure for cancer be widely and cheaply distributed, Walk in the 3 day breast cancer walk

8 Things I Say Often - Bite me, dammit, fuc..fuc...fuuucccckkkk, Goth Girl have you done your homework?, Dorky Daughter calm down I can't understand you, I love you, No, What the....

8 Books I’ve Read Recently - The Golden Compass, I Feel Bad about my neck, Freakonomics, The Way things Were, The 13th Tale, Small Town Girl, A Short History of Nearly Everything, Darkest Night of the Year

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over - Take on Me by Ah-ha, Amazed by Lonestar, Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood, Bitch by Meredith Brooks, Sweet Child O'Mine by Gun's and Roses, I Need a Hero by Bonnie Tyler, Hotel California by Eagles, Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf

8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends - Humor, loyalty, don't take offense easily, can take it as well as they give it, willing to accept me the way I am, don't get upset when I worry about them, keep my teenage antics to themselves and don't tell hubby, fun

I stole this from Real Live Lesbian's site... (Just FYI, I hate this movie)
posted by Raven @ 9:36 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At March 04, 2008 11:47 AM, Blogger Real Live Lesbian said…

    I didn't see EAT A GUINEA PIG on there. I would have brought you one back! ;)

    Great List!

     
  • At March 05, 2008 6:42 AM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    I love Take On Me. Cheers, and now go and seek thee the Apocolypse. Cheers!!

     
  • At March 05, 2008 3:24 PM, Blogger SkylersDad said…

    I am Easy Rider, I just want to maintain a calm, cool, and comfortable environment.

     
  • At March 06, 2008 11:40 PM, Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said…

    I'm Schindler's List. Ugh...

     
  • At March 14, 2008 7:17 PM, Blogger bubbles said…

    If you end up living in Arizona, be sure that you don't live in one of the bazillion HOA run communities. Not only will the not like your Christmas decorations out.... they won't be anonymous about telling you, either.

    This is why I found my little place out here on the dirt road - no A-holes trying to control everything and anything, all the whilst having a miserable screwed up life!!

    Oh, and I loved your response to your "helpful" little note. Geeze. It's not like you're busy, on your own most of the time, or it's f'ing winter or anything. Arghhhhhh!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home