About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Friday, March 07, 2008
And I'm Off
OK everyone, I'm off to the wilds of New York State. Gods help us, there is a snow storm on the way...I'm hoping to beat it. If you don't hear from me for a while, I got lost. Someone come rescue me. Bring tea, a manicurist, and anything else that is needed for a civilized life. From what I hear this place is in the boonies...and I'm from the suburbs. I may not make it out alive.
posted by Raven @ 11:10 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At March 07, 2008 12:14 PM, Blogger Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said…

    A MANICURIST?! Uhhh, we've got a wood rasp and some belt sanders, will that work??

    We're spanking the cabin into order for your arrival. I'm dusting off the milk crates-- I MEAN, the CHAIRS and we'll steal a bedsheet to throw over the big cable spool we're using as a coffee table.

    You ARE OK with drinkin out of a mason jar and peeing in a bathroom with a barn door that's missing the top half, right??

    Oh, and the dogs will love you forever if you bring tennis balls-- Sammie got a new one last nite and had it chewed in half after about 8 minutes of playing fetch.

    Oh, and if you get cold, I've got a futon in my Cave that folds into a double bed. Yew, me, a dog or two-- we'll be warm alll night!!

     
  • At March 07, 2008 12:46 PM, Blogger SkylersDad said…

    Good luck, and give the Captain a hug!

     
  • At March 07, 2008 4:04 PM, Blogger Cheer34 said…

    there is always a snowstorm some where in NY Sept thru May. Good Luck.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home