About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Friday, March 14, 2008
Getting Older
:::grumbling::: damn age...things starting to hurt...not working right...pain...damn

So I've spent yesterday in some pain. I spent some time on WebMD...came to some conclusions that it was kidney stone...or appendicitis. No fever...so go with the kidney stone. Nothing they can really do about that, and I'm not a big believer in pain meds...they make me even more loopy than I am normally.
Hurt even more thins morning...getting ready to go to work I had a rip roaring pain and fainted. Hubby took me to the hospital...I bitched the entire time. It still hurt...but it was better. Turns out I have ovarian cycts and one burst. Ohhh goody. Even more doctor visits will now follow. I HATE going to the doctor.
This aging thing really sucks!!!
posted by Raven @ 3:08 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At March 14, 2008 7:09 PM, Blogger bubbles said…

    Raven!!! I'm so glad you got to the doctor. I hate them and avoid them, too - but there are times you just gotta see 'em. This sounds like one of those times. Thank goodness you weren't alone when you fainted!

     
  • At March 14, 2008 11:16 PM, Blogger Cap'n Ergo "XL+II" Jinglebollocks said…

    great gawd almigh-tea!! Did they say it had anything to do with steeping in male hormones for 2 days? It IS your ovaries, after all...

     
  • At March 15, 2008 1:05 PM, Blogger SkylersDad said…

    Hope you feel better soon! My wife had to have one of her Ovaries taken out because of that.

     
  • At March 17, 2008 10:42 AM, Blogger Cheer34 said…

    Uuughh...don't be such a wuss.. no one likes doctors...but when in pain you must go...self diagnosis is not what it is cracked up to be...G man almost killed me when we were first married by diagnosing my illness and me believing him...PS pain is the body's way of telling you something is wrong.... OMG I am so sorry... I ranted like my mother...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home