About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Monday, December 24, 2007
Merry Christmas!!!
All the baking is done! All the presents are wrapped. I've settled down with a long winter's draft...
OK...it's actually a glass of wine, but I'm allowed a little poetic license.

We did the Christmas Eve thing at my folks! It was fun. The best part...my sister announced she's pregnant!! They just found out this morning. So it's early on...but I'm terribly excited. REVENGE!!! It's my turn to buy noisy presents, get them hyped up on sugar...and send them home!

I hope everyone has a great holiday!
posted by Raven @ 11:08 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home