About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Vacation!!!

Finally, vacation week is here! I am so ready for a week off. The nice thing is only a couple of days are filled up with "things" to do. The rest are days at home. We are going to Soak City and Cedar point and we are meeting my mother-in-law (who is a blast) and my sister in law and her two kids there. When we get home, it's just home stuff. We do have to attend my little sister's 30th birthday party. My parents will be there...that should be fun...not! I'm hoping there are enough people there that I will be able to easily move around the room without looking like I'm avoiding my mother. I want to make sure the party is about little sister and not the drama I know my mother will create if she gets me alone for any amount of time.

Speaking of sister's birthday, anyone got any ideas about what to get a 30 year old fashionista? We have radically different tastes and goals in life and I am completely clueless what to get her.

Well, I have to go. We are cleaning the house today from top to bottom so when we come home from having fun there is nothing to do but unpack.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!

posted by Raven @ 1:27 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At July 16, 2007 9:08 AM, Blogger bubbles said…

    *Now* I'm too late to wish you a good time!!

    Enjoy!!

     
  • At July 16, 2007 12:35 PM, Blogger Schmoop said…

    Get your sister a fifth of Wild Irish Rose. Cheers Raven!!

     
  • At July 16, 2007 4:00 PM, Blogger SkylersDad said…

    Land of many fast coasters, go get 'em and have fun!

     
  • At July 17, 2007 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "wonderful summer"?!?!

    BWA HA HA HA!! yew funni.

     
  • At July 19, 2007 8:08 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    Bubbles - It's never too late!

    Matt - I'll think about it...but she is planning on starting a family sometime in the next few months...so unless she plans on drinking it quickly it might go past the "expiration" date before she drinks it.

    Sky - I rode the Mine Ride, Wicked Twister twice, Top THrill Dragster and the Raptor. It was a blast.

    Orange - Positive thoughts sweetie...just keep trying.

     
  • At July 22, 2007 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    back when the now Gee-youh-guh Lake was Six Flags, Zoe and I went EVERY DAMNED DAY to the park. Hot days, we hit the wave pool. Cool days, we did the ride.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home