About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Voting!!!
Not much to say tonight, I'm too distracted by the news. Watching the results come in. I knew I should have taken one of my sleeping pills tonight. I'm going to be glued to the TV for awhile. Looks like my boy Sherrod Brown won hands down! Yeah!!!!
If you voted today, good for you!
If you didn't, don't bitch about anything for the next several years or the goddess Maat will smite you (justice and balance.)
posted by Raven @ 10:21 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At November 08, 2006 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maat is gonna wipe HER feet on YOU if y'all didn't vote!! (didja' see my lil' pix of Donald Sutherland??

    I went to bed early 'cuz Solenbum did. Good thing, too; he woke up at 2:15 in the AM

     
  • At November 08, 2006 3:52 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    Sorry to hear about the kiddie waking up so early. I finally got to bed around midnight. I was waiting on Montana...see how well that one worked.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home