About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Monday, September 25, 2006
Then and Now
A post on Flannery's blog...made me think of stars then and now. She had a post with a picture of Neil Patrick Harris. He's on How I Met Your Mother. All I could think of was Doogie Howser MD.









Can you say total geek gone babe!

So then I thought of a couple others that went the same thing. Remember Anthony Micheal Hall? He was that geeky blonde kid in Breakfast Club, 16 Candles, and Wierd Science.




Well it took me about 3 episodes of Dead Zone to recognize him. I'm not one for watching the credits.

And just so the guys don't think I'm ignoring the women who have gotten much better as they have aged...How abut Sarah Jessica Parker? ANyone remember the 1 season that Square Pegs was on? Shes' the one on the left.

Of course we all know her from Sex in the City!

Looking at all of these actors...we all know there are some that have not aged well, but the majority get even better as they age.

I wish I was going to age this well!

posted by Raven @ 9:14 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home