About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Spooky...
I stole this off of Flannery's blog. Which I was shamefully behind in reading. I'm all caught up now, and had to try this myself. I'll post more later!


My Personality
Neuroticism
58
Extraversion
33
Openness To Experience
71
Agreeableness
15
Conscientiousness
26
Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report
Find your soulmate / pysch twin

MySpace Layouts, MySpace Quizzes and MySpace Editor by Pulseware Survey Software

posted by Raven @ 10:17 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At November 04, 2006 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jay-sus. *I* got something like 99% on neurotic and 88% open to new x-periences. I think I need to redo it.

     
  • At February 08, 2010 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good, i just made even more fresh emo backgrounds for my blog
    http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

     
Post a Comment
<< Home