About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
NaBloPoMo
I didn't officially sign up for this. I'm not into guilt and I would definitely feel guilty should I officially sign up and then not be able to complete my obligation. Plus, my MIL is coming to visit this month and there are probably be a couple of days that I will not be able to get near a computer. So why set myself up to feel guilty?
But, I will try to contribute in some small way each day.
Today though, I feel like crap. I either had a few too many spiced apple ciders (with a shot of brandy in it for a little flavor) last night...or I caught Mandy's cold. Either way I'm going to bed.
I need to be in good form tomorrow as we are having a new screen door installed and I want to be able to actually look things over before I sign off on the work order. The way I feel right now they could hang the thing upside down and I wouldn't care.
Night all!
posted by Raven @ 7:57 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At November 02, 2006 2:09 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    Naw, don't sweat it.

    Forcing entries just takes the fun out of blogging. If you have fun bloggin, that is.

    I was going to, but I decided that I don't want to force it. Makes for unsavory entries you know.

     
  • At November 05, 2006 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    either that, or you could do what I'm doing this month: I've already GOT a backlog of posts... Of course, I've also got hypergraphia, which don't hurt none.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home