About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Thursday, July 13, 2006
It's That Time Again - Half Nude Thursday
I can't believe it's been two weeks since I posted. I will post about my vacation soon (it was very nice thanks) I've been trying to recover from it. Why when you have kids do you feel the need to cram stuff into every second of vacation? I came home more tired than when I left. The girls go to camp next week so I've been trying to catch up on laundry and re-packing for that.
In the mean time here is my contribution for smut on the internet ;-)
I decided on my back because I got a little sunburned there and it's been making me nuts with the itching. I know it's hard to tell, my skin is so fair any pink is considered burned. When they called Caucasian white, they were talking about my skin tone! I just got home from work and my weekly excursion to the pub. I'm feeling very relaxed!


posted by Raven @ 8:13 PM  
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home