About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Monday, July 17, 2006
HOT!!!
OK, I like heat but this is getting nuts! I like dry Arizona heat...not this muggy, I need to grow gills crap. To top it all off I'm broiling at work. I found out that when they built the building the company went cheap and itstead of installing two A/C units that was reccomended they only installed one. This leaves half of the building broiling. Guess which half I work in...damn.
I bought another window /C unit for my house because the one upstairs just can't handle all of this all on it's own. Now I just need to get the energy to install it!
posted by Raven @ 9:55 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At July 17, 2006 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    reminds me of a Garrison Keillor line: "being so far north by rights we should be cool and comfortable. What happened to the forces of nature that socked us with -30? Were they on vacation?"

     
  • At July 18, 2006 3:07 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    Set up several electric fans all along the hallway pointing right at your side of the building!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home