About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
I'm back again
This is just going to be quick cause I am toasty. Got back from Phoenix yesterday late night...around 11:30pm. Graduation was fun. Last time I did that was High School. I love Phoenix...I love everything about it. I love the weather, I love the landscape, I love the decor...everything. I would have stayed down there permanently if I could have. Hubby wasn't thrilled with Phoenix but he said it wasn't as bad as he thought. He didn't mind the Flagstaff area which we passed through on our way to the Grand Canyon. So, maybe I will get to move to Arizona when all the kiddies grow up.
That's about all...both planes were late bringing me home. Had an hour and a half layover in St. Louis. Thought about calling an old friend who lives in the area, but he wasn't in the phone book. Oh well. Need to go to bed now...I am really tired after getting in so late and then working today.
posted by Raven @ 12:07 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At August 03, 2005 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Phoenix is awesome

     
  • At August 04, 2005 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your hot

     
  • At August 04, 2005 10:06 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    Well thank you for the compliment. Next time leave your name!

     
  • At August 04, 2005 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Annonymous may thunk you's is hot (and they'd be right to thunk so!) but they need to work on they're spelling... >:-}

    If you don't mind the flatness and the distance from any major source of water, the Southwest IS a perfect place to be; I fell in love with the Big Bloo Sky out there and the lack o' humidity. A year or 2 ago mine goodwife an' I were sayin' that when it came time to uproot, we'd either go to NM or FLA-- nowhere else. I'm all for suggestin' FLA, of course, but I can fully unnerstand the appeal of the SW... If you need me to, I can work on Hubby a bit, too!! >:-}

     
  • At August 05, 2005 2:54 AM, Blogger jane said…

    Congratulations on graduating!! Sounds like your life is extremely busy. Thanks for commenting on my blog, I read some of yours & like it a lot. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home