About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
ABC's
1. A is for age: 36
2. B is for beer of choice: Ehh, not much. I really don't drink much beer. When I do I'll drink just about anything but Coors.
3. C is for career right now: Title Database Administrator
4. D is for your dog's name: Fritz
5. E is for essential item you use everyday: Face Cream, hand cream, and my iPod.
6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: This is difficult...Umm Jericho, Journeyman, CSI, and Heroes...that;s the most I can narrow it down.
7. G is for favorite game: Dominoes
8. H is for Home town: Avon Lake (groan)
9. I is for instruments you play: Does spoons count? If not then nothing, I'm not into putting in the practice time to learn one.
10. J is for favorite juice: Any kind with Cranberry juice in it.
11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: I'll just say it's a family member...I'm not going to say anymore than that.
12. L is for last place you ate: My dining room table
13. M is for marriage: For 7 years now.
14. N is for your full name: Online, it's Raven. It's a nickname left over from High School
15. O is for overnight hospital stays: The only overnights I've had is the birth of my girls. Other than that, everything has been outpatient.
16. P is for people you were with today: Co-workers and kids.
17. Q is for quote: Children really brighten up a household - they never turn the lights off. -- Ralph Bus
18. R is for Biggest Regret: I didn't tell off my boss at Invacare when I had the chance.
19. S is for status: Ummm...married...mother...vetran...I need more direction on this one.
20. T is for time you woke up today: 5:45am...hubby calls me every morning and wakes me up.
21. U is for underwear you have on now: Maroon with maroon lace.
22. V is for vegetable you love: Peas
23. W is for worst habit: Bad temper...it takes a lot to get me going, but once it happens there is no stopping me.
24. X is for x-rays you've had: I've had several on my knees, one on my arm and one of my lungs.
25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: Cocoa Pops cereal. I have a soar throat so I've mainly been drinking stuff.
26. Z is for the zodiac sign: Aries
posted by Raven @ 6:43 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home