About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
BRB
Be Right Back...we are heading up for the in-laws for a few days. We will be back late Thurday. I'll give a full update on the Christmas Holiday then.
Needless to say, Santa was very good to everyone (as I sit here in my new robe and slippers with a new bit of flash on my ring finger) and the Christmas joy was evident in the faces of everyone who came in the door.
Talk to you all in a few days.
posted by Raven @ 7:03 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At December 26, 2006 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    does this mean we can run amok in YOUR pad the way Chris let us??

    ::riffles through CD collection::

    HEY! What's this "Ernest Borgnine Sings" doing in here??

     
  • At December 29, 2006 12:00 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    Ernest is my husband's. Just keep away from under the bed, that's where I keep the whips and chains.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home