About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Monday, December 25, 2006
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
We've done the first round here. Christmas usually comes in two waves around here. We never get my step-kids for Christmas morning. So we get up and open up about half of our presents and then have breakfast, get dressed, play with the stuff we've opened. Then around 2 the step kids come over and we open up the rest, eat dinner, be Merry!
So, the first round is over and I decided to do a little blogging just to wish everyone a great day. I'm going to go back downstairs now and play with the dog and think about taking a shower.
posted by Raven @ 8:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home