About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Monday, November 20, 2006
Stupid crap running through my head
OK...I really hate being ADD at times. My brain just jumps from one little thing to another...sometimes I have issues completing a thought. My kids and hubby have learned to deal with it. Hell, one kid is ADD with me and we understand each other perfectly.
Other times though, stupid stuff gets stuck in there and I can't get it out. Thanks to the ADD I usually can't remember where the hell I heard or read or saw the stupid thing that is stuck. Currently it's this little ditty...How much would could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could get a chain saw?
Now where the hell did that come from?
It's been floating around in there for the last few hours. AHHHHHHHH!!

In other news...the fricking trailers lied. I don't watch a lot of TV but I picked up a new show this season...called Heroes. It's like X-men meets 4400. Very good show...highly suspensful. Well they have been taunting us for weeks with a little, "save the cheerleader, save the world." ditty. We were supposed to find out the meaning behind it this week. Nope!!! She gets saved and no startling revelations! Tune in next fricking week! I should have just waited for the damn thing to come out on DVD so I could watch the whole season in a matter of days.
posted by Raven @ 11:40 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At November 21, 2006 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I watched up to about episode 10 of "Lost" and was 100% hooked. THEN the did that idiotic move of having Charlie come back from the dead after being hung, and i totally lost interest.

    Mine goodwife follows Heroes, but I don't for fear of the same thing. Sounds like they mighta' jumped the shark for you right there.

     
  • At November 21, 2006 10:39 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    No, I'll keep watching dammit. I'm hooked. I have to find out if Hiro makes it back and if the father is good or evil and if Peter and his brother get on the same page and if Nicki shot her husband and if they all prevent the nuclear blast.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home