About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Sunday, November 12, 2006
How tired so you have to be
to justify bringing someone else in to clean your house? Inlaws are coming in this upcoming weekend. I have way too much going on this week to try and clean to the extent that needs to be done around here. The surface is clean, but there is dust, and some cobwebs in the corners...and so on.
So, if I try and do it myself, I'll give up sleep. I have dentist appointment and school conferences after work this week. So the only time is later at night.
Tonight's question is how tired and busy do you have to be to justify spending the money?
posted by Raven @ 9:56 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At November 13, 2006 12:15 AM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    Not tired at all to hire a house cleaner! If I had the cash, even if I came close to having the cash...



    ... DO IT!

    :)
    Always!
    Jas...

     
  • At November 13, 2006 2:19 PM, Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said…

    I would do it in an instant, if I had the dough, and would feel ZERO guilt.

    Take care of yourself.

     
  • At November 13, 2006 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    guilt? HA! lookit this way: if it's, say, $60 to have someone clean, will you get $60 worth of happiness and stress-free living outta it? Sounds cheap, don't it? It's why we order pizza instead of MAKING it ourselves: it's too much damned work.

    Call 'em up.

     
  • At November 14, 2006 4:16 PM, Blogger SkippyMom said…

    I just started reading your blog - but if I understand correctly you have 4 kids and the inlaws are coming - and you would have to give up sleep?

    DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! - you will be so happy with the results - they don't need to know you did it [the in laws] and please, don't be like me and actually clean before they show up...giggle...defeats the purpose!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home