About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Monday, May 22, 2006
I thought it ended with the kids!
I took the day off work today to take the puppy to the vet. Can you believe it? The puppy has a cough. He also needed a regular check up. So I took him to the vet. To give you an idea of how small this puppy is, he weighed in at 3.8lbs. The vet says the puppy is healthy and that they sometimes come down with these types of things.
I also have a sick kid...she has an appointment at the doctor tomorrow. Hopefully I should be able to go to work though.
posted by Raven @ 11:06 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At May 23, 2006 10:56 AM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    Blessings and NyQuil on your house tonight! Has the puppy eaten grass yet? I heard it settled a dog's belly.

     
  • At May 23, 2006 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've found that SMOKING grass makes me feel better... Um, what were we talking about?

    Meanwhile, down here, it's 91 degrees in the shade and we're all coughin' like coal miners with TB.

    Mebbe it's all that bird floo we've been seeing made-4-TV movies about??

     
  • At May 23, 2006 6:29 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    Smoking grass gives you the bird flu???

    Wait, what were we talking about?

    Sorry, Raven, here's the joint. Puffpuffgive...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home