About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Think Fast
Quick! First thought that comes to mind...

1. I need: A good laugh and a small vacation. Think I'll stop at the pub tonight on my way home, I can usually get both there in an hour.
2. Sex: Whenever Hubby is in the same state as me.
3. Relationships: A lot of damn work.
4. Your Last Ex: Liar, manipulative, thankfully married to someone else now.
5. Power: Expensive, got the gas and electric bill.
6. Marijuana: Legalize it and tax it to death.
7. Crack: More than I want to see of my plumber
8. Food: How many Weight Watcher's points are we talking about?
9. This president: 1/20/09 (his last day in office!!)
10. War: Bush's kids should enlist
11. Cars: Payments (sorry just bought a new car, still waiting for the first bill to show up)
12. Gas Prices: Gouging.
13. Halloween: One of my favorite holidays. I would still trick or treat if I thought I could get away with it.
14. Bon Jovi: Oooohhh, saw him in concert in 1989, what blast.
15. Religion: It should be remembered that the Bible has been interpreted several times since the original version, mainly by men.
16. MySpace: Wonder when my step daughter will realize it's me informing the cops about all of the parties they plan and talk about on their MySpace's
17. Worst Fear: Hubby will die.
18. Marriage: Goes with relationships...a lot of damn work.
19. Fashion: Fun to watch, expensive to own, and uncomfortable to wear. Not me.
20. Brunettes: What I am.
21. Redheads: What I occasionally dye my hair to be.
22: Work: Zzzzzzzz.
23: Pass the time: Read, lot's...anything.
24: Football: Go BRONCO'S!!!
25: One night Stands: In the past thank the gods.
26: Pet Peeve: interrupting me.
27: Pixie Stix: I usually end up chocking my self on the powder.
28: Vanilla Ice: Remember the name, not the music though.
29: Porta Potties: Pee in a crouched position, while not touching the walls.
30: High school: Over thank the gods...especially the last two years. Orange and his group graduated without me!
31: Pajamas: Pajama's? What are those?
32. Wood: Flooring
33. Surfers: A great laugh if they are trying it on Lake Erie
34. Pictures: Forever falling behind on getting them developed.
35. First Love: ran away a lot as my friends and I would chase him down and kiss him on the playground (1st and 2nd grade)

This has been shamelessly stolen off of Redneck's blog. I needed to have little fun.
posted by Raven @ 1:19 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At April 20, 2006 2:58 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    You da bomb girl!

    I liked 5, 15, 29, and 35 and I loved 7, 16 and 22!

    Many winks in your general direction.

     
  • At April 20, 2006 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    meanwhile, didn't Redneck pinch this from someone else? Y'all KNOW I should give this a try, too!! Problem is that now that I've read @ least 2 other people's first impressions, I donna know how "pure" my reactions will be.

    LOVE the idea re: a mini vacation at the pub. I SO VERY MUCH need to find a good, local pub down here. Preferably dark with lots of taps and very few TV's...

     
  • At April 20, 2006 11:02 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    Orange: My Pub is the Irish Heritage Center here in town. $50 a year gets me an uncrowded bar, teo TV's though one is usually off and the other is generally on very low, and as many $2 glasses of wine I can drink.
    Redneck: No, I was bombed after $6 worth of drinking on my mini vacation at the pub.

     
  • At April 21, 2006 2:19 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    Orange - There are no new ideas, only ideas that have been passed around already, said differently! Or something.

    Raven - Ohhhh! Shouldn't have done that! Partying with cheap booze is like painting with water. You go through the motions, but it just don't seem right and afterwards, people wonder what the hell you were thinking!

     
  • At April 23, 2006 9:20 PM, Blogger Penrick said…

    I love you - I was definitely the one who called the cops every time I read MySpace, eavesdropped on the phone or read the IM's. Best part, I acted as if I couldn't find my way around the computer.

     
  • At April 24, 2006 10:59 AM, Blogger Raven said…

    Pen, I didn't have that option. All of the kids know I am very computer literate. This one just thinks she's smarter than me. Though I have proven her wrong several times. Teenage years are ever so much fun!

     
  • At April 27, 2006 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AWLRIGHT!! I've jumped on the bandwagon. I've posted MY "first thing that comes to mind" on MY blog...

    sheesh...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home