About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Monday, March 27, 2006
Being in need of giggles!!
I absolutely refuse to go back on the Zoloft!! I am not going to let myself get pulled down into that spiral again. While it is a great drug and works wonders...It screws up my stomach and kills my sex drive. Being that sex is part of the fun things in life...I really don't like that side effect.
This being said I am actively trying to find the fun things in life. The things I enjoy, have fun with, make me giggle or at least crack a smile. Thankfully, Nerdboy has stopped by and let me know where his new blog is. He always has fun stuff on his blog. I also engaged in a little retail therapy, which you men don't understand well, but many women do.
I am determined each day to read my comics, quit taking things quite so seriously, and if all else fails stick my head out the sunroof of my new car while going down the highway.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to ebay and continue with my therapy session!
posted by Raven @ 9:13 PM  
10 Comments:
  • At March 28, 2006 2:39 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    (sniff)

    Thanks girl! Delightfully adding you to the prestigious list of dignitaries who grace my happy-go-lucky blogatorium and whom I pathetically rely on for any resemblence of a life!

    :D

     
  • At March 29, 2006 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NERDBOY: I'm a gonna have to check your blog out on a more regular basis!!

    RAVEN: I feel yah' pain, mah dear, trust me. Ever tried Prozac or another SSRI? I guess I don't have enuff of a sex life to worry about my Lil' Bloo Happy Pills killin it, or else that's not a side effect fo' me. Anyway, good luck keepin' the Ol' Bald Bastard at bay! A lot of us are doing battle w/him these days, 'twould seem...

     
  • At March 29, 2006 8:20 AM, Blogger Raven said…

    Yeah, I've tried the others...they either don't work or there are other BAAAAD side effects. I don't think of depression as the Old Bald Bastard (in this house that would be my husband :-) but more of a grey mist, you can't punch or swat...it just envelops you and things are no longer clear...it has taken the edges off of everything and made it not as enjoyable.

     
  • At March 29, 2006 2:51 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    Orange - Can't wait to see ya there! Help yourself to some coffee and bars.

    :)

     
  • At March 29, 2006 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    REDNECK-- I's a givin' serious corn-siddy-ation to addin' y'alls blog to my list... In fact, I thunk I will!!

    RAVEN: depression as an enveloping mist... That's GOOOOD, I like that analogy. In MY case it's more like that black chamber in "A Swiftly Tilting Planet", the one in which you couldn't see, hear or feel while while you're in there...

     
  • At March 29, 2006 6:19 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    I don't know if the two of you should consort...you are too much a like in a lot off ways. It could be a very bad thing for the rest of humanity.

     
  • At March 30, 2006 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MUAH-HA-HA-HA!! Maybe it'll be like combining the two swords of He-Man! Or who's that superhero with the flaming hair that can manipulate molecules who is made of a college kid and a professor? Ooooh, the possy-billy-teas!!

     
  • At March 31, 2006 4:40 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    If our wonder twin powers do come together, there is a sliiiiiiiight possibility of punching a hole in the universe...

    ...but why bother of such a little thing? I'm sure NASA has a fix for that kind of problem!

     
  • At April 01, 2006 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOU turn into a gorilla; I'll turn into a giant bucket of water. THEN the fun will begin!!!

     
  • At April 01, 2006 10:43 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    May the gods help us all...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home