About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Oh the weather outside...sucks!!!
Yes, I know it's winter. Yes, I know I live in Ohio and it does get cold. Yes, I was born and raised here. But it still sucks. It is cold and it is snowing and there is very little sun. I was very comfortable in Phoenix this summer for the few days I was there. It was 105 degrees on average and it was wonderful. Here it is 20 degrees, snowing a little more each day. I hate it!!
It's that time when I will have to start going to the tanning beds again. YES!, I know they aren't that great for you. I don't sit in them very long. At most it's 20 minutes a week. It helps me feel better. As I get older I seem to be sinking into that winter depression and the tanning beds help.
As I am sitting here typing this I can hear the wind blwoing outside off of Lake Erie. It hurts just hearing it. I know it's just cutting and I am very glad I don't have to go out in it again until tomorrow. I mightly wish humans hibernated. Eating until I get nice and plump then sleeping through the cold weather.
BRRRRRRRRR!!!
posted by Raven @ 10:59 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At December 14, 2005 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the older I get, the more i become convinced that snow is only any fun if you're 10 years old. THe older you get, the more of it you have to shovel, the longer it hangs around, the more it sucks beeeig time.

    The problem is, of course, it sho'nuff ain't gonna STOP in NE OH anytime soon... Have you ever seriously thought of moving? The snow will continue to pile up, you will continue to get older and have even LESS tolerance for it.

    Of course, THIS much snow (well, THAT much snow, technically) usually doesn't fall until January-- y'all are gettin' socked and socked HARD really early on...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home