About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Biological Warfare
Sick sick sick...the kids are in school for less than two weeks and the girls and I are both sick. Seems it started in Mandy's choir class and went through all of us pretty well. Had to take a sick day today because I feel so crappy. Those schools are nothing but little germ factories. I don't know how anyone can be a teacher...including you Orange. I would be sick all the time. I swear I am going to start making the kids spray down with Lysol before I let them enter the house!!! Now excuse me while I go take my Dayquil, drink my orange juice and sit on the couch with my box of tissues.
posted by Raven @ 8:54 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At September 03, 2005 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hee... What's even better is when you teach in a school in a hot climate and the AIR CONDITIONING is running day and night! I've had the sniffles for about a fortnight meself and right after school started (we begin week #5 next week, day 21) I had that deep vox that accompanies a head draining disorder.

    Oh, and for what it's worth, *I* don't know how I teach, either!! BUT I look at it this way, only 160 more days to this year, and then only 25 more years to retirement (when all Social Security will be gone).

    ::sigh::

     
Post a Comment
<< Home