About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Owwwwww
I did it again on Monday. I found out that a ton of mulch is not enough for my yard. I need another 4 or 5 bags to finish it up. I finished planting my little garden. I have tomatos (cherry and best boy) potatos, pumpkins, grapes, and strawberries. I feel like I've been run over by a truck. Probably my truck loaded down with mulch. My neighbor is happy though. To plant my little garden I pulled out 2 azalia (sp?) bushes that I hated. I gave them to the neighbor.
posted by Raven @ 10:25 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At June 05, 2005 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what's funny is how people work HARDER on vacation or the weekend doing these sorts of projects than they do during the week. One perk of livin' in a apartment!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home