About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Monday, May 30, 2005
Ouch...ouch...ouch
Well, I'm in a bit of pain. I'm betting tomorrow I will feel like a walking 2x4. As usual on Memorial Day Weekend I start puttering in the yard. Hubby isn't around this weekend, he went to our nephews high school graduation in New Hampshire. Even though he wasn't around, I decided to go ahead and start working on the stuff I like to do. Well I tend to work until I drop or the project is done. Without hubby here to make me take a break now and then I kind of over did it today.
I planted 3 new rose bushes and went and bought mulch for my rose garden and to refresh the mulch in the front and back of the house. Now when I say I bought mulch, I BOUGHT MULCH! 2 back hoe bucket full dumped in the back of my pickup. That equals around 2,000 lbs. So when I say I moved a ton of mulch today...I mean it! On top of that I planted some strawberries. I feel a bit stiff right now. I know it's only going to get worse. Ouch!
posted by Raven @ 2:34 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home