About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Monday, May 09, 2005
Knew it!
Well the kids had an "artsy" competiton this weekend. Band and choir regionals on Friday night and Saturday morning in North Royalton. As tired as I was after work Rick and I jumped in the van and drove the hour on Friday night and then again Saturday morning. Guess how many parents I saw there from Avon Lake....come on take a guess. 1 on Friday night and about 3 on Saturday morning. Much lower attendance than at a football game. These kids work just as hard, spend hours practicing and that is the kind of parental support they get. That just pisses me off!
posted by Raven @ 2:11 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At May 29, 2005 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thassa damn shame, it 'tis. I remember the stands being more or less packed with band types during football games and selling out tix to the HS Winter Concert and the spring Pop Concert.

    Da' woild's goin' to hell in a handbasket, Norton!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home