About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Not Working
OK many things in my house are not working. The lights in my bathroom (no they aren't fixed yet), my hair dryer, me for that matter am unemployed and thus NOT working. But, there is one thing essential that needs to work is the checking account. That has to work. Not balance necessarily, just be close. Well, my husband generally handles the bills and the checking account. Today we found a BIG error in the checking account. Hubby is gone to Albany so I have to take the check book and work backwards. Another problem is sometimes he combines entries and just puts misc. in the description section. THIS IS NOT FUN!!! Most of my working experience is in the accounting field and I hate this. So, today I told my hubby that I was going to take over the bills and checkbook. If for no other reason than when there is a problem I am here and can take care of it. I hate doing bills, but I hate trying to decipher my husbands entries more.
posted by Raven @ 12:20 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At April 09, 2005 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhh, bills... I am blissfully ignorant of our bill situation, which means that I functionally have to come to my wife for an allowance or "permission" to buy something I want 'cuz I have NO bloody idea HOW much $$$ we've got in the bank @ any given time... Though, I know from experience that it will never be a hell of a lot...

    Good luck with the bill stuff; I've always found that de-pressin'...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home