About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Saturday, March 26, 2005
Sympathy
I just want to talk about my poor husband a moment. The poor man is gone 4 days a week. He lives in a hotel, no home cooking, no kisses goodnight, no fun at bedtime, no sleepy good mornings...nothing. He also has to deal with whatever I've been up to during the week. This week is a good example. I have decided I am sick of the colors in my house. Mainly they are white and blue. I went and bought paint this week. I am painting the kitchen. I started with a soft cranberry with a light yellow glaze over the top. It looks really good, but definitly not a color my husband would have picked.
He did not complain, only thing he said is that he did not care ofr the color of the trim. Which is good because I decided I didn't like it either and I am going to change it. There have been other things I have sprung on him while he's been gone. I can't think of what else at the moment, but I know there are instances. He is a sweetheart though. Too bad he can't be around more...maybe if he was I could go live in a hotel, and have the maid make my bed, and eat food someone else prepared...
posted by Raven @ 12:04 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At March 27, 2005 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, things could be more interesting. When my ex was away for a week @ a time on some sort of research project, once she came back to find that I'd dyed my hair jet black (it's normally strawberry blonde) and another time, I went out and got a tattoo (the panther on my chest).

    Course, both o' these are easier to overlook than ugly kitchen trim, I guess...

     
  • At April 23, 2007 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Q is something You sprung on him.

    -Dippy Daughter

     
Post a Comment
<< Home