About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Half Nude Thursday

I just don't fee l comfortable saying Nekkid like Orange...maybe at 10% I'm just not redneck enough. And Naked seems Like a cop out...so how about Nude?
Here is my eye...I stole the idea again from orange...but I went with being blinded and showing my eye color.
I'm also showing the bags under my eye. I am so ready for vacation. Speaking of which this may be my last post for a week or so...as we are heading into the frozen north called Michigan for vacation. I would much rather go to the Bahamas...but that was vetoed until the kids quit demanding on going on vacation with us.
Those of you who need or want to talk to me and know my cell number use it (Duffie I know you said you had something to tell me! I hate calling there all the time I worry about waking the baby!)(And Miranda if you call me some morning early...paybacks are a bitch!) Those of you who don't know it...hahahahahaha!
posted by Raven @ 9:00 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At June 30, 2006 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't worry about when you call. The phone won't disturb her (she's got waaaay too much white noise going on!).

    And being a bear of little brain anyway...I'm not sure what all I had to tell you. Weird. But I did call you back the other night. I'm just not sure if you got the message. :^)

    If I don't talk to you before hand, have a *wonderful* vacation!

     
  • At June 30, 2006 10:56 PM, Blogger Jenny Jenny Flannery said…

    Girl, get thee to a spa!

    I hope you have a great time!

     
  • At July 01, 2006 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Michigan? Jeez, I hope you're gonna at least hit a beach up there... or is is still frozen? :)

    You KNOW what duh-rection to go in fo' a good time, toots...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home