About Me


Name: Raven
Home: Ohio, United States
About Me: Married, 2 kids, 3 step-kids, 3 cats and a mini-doxie
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Places I Wander
Template by
Blogger templates
Thursday, June 22, 2006
Half Naked Thursday
OK...sitting in the pub tonight I mentioned my tat. I got quite a reaction. I hadn't even mentioned what or where it was yet. Do I look that middle class soccer momish? Guess the only person who can really answer that is Orange...but jeeze, I don't feel like that type...
OK here is my tat...guess where it is...Orange you don't count cause you've seen it in person!
posted by Raven @ 10:09 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At June 23, 2006 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    who took the pix is what I"m curious about... :)

    and you need to reshoot it, zooming back about a foot or so... >:-}

     
  • At June 23, 2006 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At June 23, 2006 1:23 PM, Blogger Distant Timbers Echo said…

    Judging by the skin tone... the slight shading on one side... and Orange's request for the camera to back out... I'd say it's right on your ass cheek?

    Did I win? I agree with O. Back out a bit! :D

     
  • At June 23, 2006 2:33 PM, Blogger Raven said…

    Orange...my daughter, under protest took the shot. And if I had zoomed back any you would have gotten a nice look at the sweatpants I was wearing.
    Red...Yep, it sits high up on my right cheek. See above for why I didn't zoom out.

     
  • At June 24, 2006 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sweatpants?! Us 60%+ redneck white trash folken LOOOVE the site o' a woman in sweaties!! Lettuce see it!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home